A lot of you ask, why detox? Here’s your answer... Ingesting even small amounts of plastic is horrible for the digestive system and hormones. The BPA (chemical) in plastic mimics estrogen and this hormone skyrockets in the body when BPA is ingested.
Making it fake, and as cheap as humanly possible. China is using their innovative methods that they use to make cheap technology products, toys and other consumer products, and applying that mindset to food, which is absolutely dangerous.
1.Tilapia Fish: These fish are some of the worst, most toxic and unhealthy fish that you can come across.
2. Cod Fish: Cod is another type of fish that is farmed in China. This fish is not healthy and lives in its own waste.
3. Chinese Apple Juice: Believe it or not approximately 50% of the apple juice sold in the United States comes from China. China is the LARGEST pesticide producing country in the world and they haven’t even begun to address pesticide or chemical residue on foods.
4. Processed Mushrooms: U.S. inspectors have found tainted mushrooms from China. Some manufacturers in China go so far as to label these processed mushrooms organic to increase their profits.
5. Chinese Garlic: Garlic from China is sprayed with chemicals more than abundantly and this garlic leaves a bad aftertaste
6. Chicken: Many food safety experts are concerned with the quality of this chicken as China is a country where avian influenza and food-borne illness are common.
7. Plastic Rice: When boiled the rice stays hard and doesn’t cook like regular rice. It is believed that this food could be cancerous.
8. Mud (Sold As Black Pepper): 9. Industrial Salt: Industrial salt is unfit for human consumption yet it sold for it. Industrial salt can cause both mental and physical issues, hypothyroid problems as well as reproductive system disorders.
10. Green Peas: These fake peas were created with soybeans, green dye, and sodium metabisulfite. This dye can cause cancer, as well as inhibit the body’s natural ability to absorb calcium.
Back to Hottie Detox Tips