About Hottie Detox:
Hottie Detox is a fast-paced nutrition and wellness start-up providing amazing, products to 100,000’s of women across the world. We are looking for passionate people to help us get the word out about our innovative services, while providing amazing customer experiences for our customers.
You’ll be helping to grow Hottie Detox into the leading, nutrition supplement and program and revolutionizing the current, antiquated, process to living healthy. If that's not enough, you’ll also get to work with a great team, in a fun, hip, office in the heart of Miami - among the best places to live in the US.
Hottie Detox is seeking a talented digital and affiliate marketing guru to help us grow. This position requires someone that can write and produce various types of digital content from blog posts & design assets to videos, podcasts, press releases, forum posts, social messaging and much more. We need you to bring your experience and expertise to Hottie Detox and help us expand our digital footprint, brand awareness, subscriber list, and customer base. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, writing prowess, digital marketing knowledge and project management skills. This is much more than just a writing position, we are looking for someone with a thirst to do something different every day, someone that has experience in a wide array of marketing tactics and understands the needs of a fast growing tech startup!
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Assist with clients onboarding via phone, email & chat
- Produce and design industry data reports through thoughtful research and creative presentation skills.
- Creating, writing, and testing automated campaign emails to help speed up the conversion of leads to customers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Managing our social media outreach and campaigns through various channels.
- Assist with out front-end website managment and SEO efforts
- Confidently contribute to the ongoing community dialogue surrounding the property investing vertical through online forums and discussion boards
Qualities the ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to think both analytically and strategically.
- A self-starter attitude, someone who gets it done, delegates wisely, and is satisfying to work with.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to lead a team effectively.
- Technical aptitude, who realizes that “#” is more than a number sign.
- A desire to jump head-first into startup life.
- Ambition, aggressiveness, and a burning passion to change the rental process.
- The ability to work within a weekly sprint schedule (e.g. can meet deadlines and manage daily time to reach specific weekly team goals)
Experience and skills needed:
BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, technical writing, journalism or related field.
Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.).
General understanding of SEO and digital marketing best practices is a plus
Past experience building audiences and brand awareness online.
A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
Proficiency with digital design a must, (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign, or Canva).
Experience with traditional and digital marketing strategy (e.g., Press Releases, Paid Advertising, Digital Advertising, Affiliate Blogging)
Experience with email marketing automation services (e.g., MailChimp, Hubspot)
Experience with CMS platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Shopify)
Medical / Dental / Vision
Paid birthday off
Amazing work environment in the heart of Miami
Bike friendly office
Team lunches and social hours
Snacks and foods
The ability to ask Alexa to play any music you like (and she usually listens: -)
To learn more about Hottie Detox and our benefits or to view other open positions visit: https://www.hottiedetox.com/jobs/