Hottie Detox, is seeking a qualified individual to assume the position of Logistics Support Agent in Beirut, Lebanon.
As a member of this team, the position of the Logistics Agent is responsible for the improvement of all logistical functions pertaining delivery of products from the our warehouses to the Customers’ homes. The responsibility of this position includes the evaluation and coordination with our account manager at Aramex, the manager in Lebanon and our team in Miami, FL (remotely via Skype). This individual must develop an expertise in these areas and in freight shipping. Examples of this include: maintaining excel spreadsheet, providing both the Miami headquarters and customers with updates on their shipment, contacting Aramex to inquire about delays, and reporting mechanisms to understand and drive continuous improvement.
In addition to her/his peers at Hottie Detox, this Supervisor will need to interact with various divisions within Hottie Detox, other members of Aramex and Fedex, and other 3rd Party Providers of delivery services. Additionally, it requires being the conduit for consumer issues associated with the delivery function including; responding to message and email notifications, communicating with company & 3rd party providers, and compiling summaries on the performance of these entities as it pertains to the delivery and routing functions. The supervisor will oversee the activities of a logistics specialist.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Four year degree a plus.
- 3-5 years in a transportation support environment, delivery routing preferred
- Knowledge of the geographic location of various areas in Lebanon, the areas they service and their relationship to each other as well as the road systems that are usable to access those locations
- Aptitude for technical orientation;
- Excellent analytical skills, and the ability to define, track and report on key metrics
- Desktop skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office a must for the position
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Strong communication skills for effective interaction with both internal team members, external providers, and customers.
- Adept in the concise presentation of information and recommendations to customers, peers and executives.
- A passion for excellence in a highly demanding environment
- Motivated and committed to do what it takes, and work as a member of the team.
- Comfortable interacting with different functions within the company and outside with third-parties
- Willingness to work weekends. Corporate Headquarters located in Florida, but a Satellite Office is located in Beirut, Lebanon
Please email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Please note “Logistics Supervisor” in the subject title.
Hottie Detox is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce reflecting the communities we serve. We regret that only those being considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Part Time, we are flexible and encourage stay at home mom to apply.
stay at home mom jobs.