We’re making it simple for people to Live Whole, Eat Well, and Feel Amazing. With that, there’s a lot of action, love, and strategy behind the scenes of how we can better the well-being of our community. That’s where the team comes in — See below to learn more about the open opportunities we have
- Community Experience Coordinator
- Video Content Creator and Video Audio Editor
- Editorial Contributor
- Marketing And Content Strategist
- Part time food editor (part-time food editor will pitch, produce, and edit the food and drink section of a website. Will write 3 article per week, produce original photography, and work with major food brands, bloggers, and advertisers.)
As a small startup, we’re proud to offer some amazing things to take care our team…
- Grow With Us: Create your own way — we have a growth mentality and that extends to the team. We think you should grow too.
- Practice What We Preach: we believe in work-life integration and you’ll work hard, accomplish projects, proactively jump in to help when needed, and do what you need to do to feel your best.
- PTO : We offer paid holidays and PTO in the first year. We’re working our way up to shut down during the December holidays #goals!
- Work Remotely: In the groove working from home or a coffee shop — we encourage you to keep at it. Although we love working together because that’s where the magic happens, we’re flexible.
- Snacks On snacks: We have goodies and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day, and they’re all #HottieDetoxapproved
- Employee Bonus Program: each role has the potential for a bonus program based on company performance
- Good Vibes: we jam to music, light some palo santo, and make your workspace as cozy and functional as you need. We like team outings and lunches with a little rosé or green juice too because #balance.
TEAM Hottie Detox made up of a small and mighty team based in Miami with a common thread — we’re humble and hungry rockstars who care deeply about the highest quality work, expertise, and talents to support the mission behind HD. Each team role expands the potential reach HD has from integrated marketing strategy, customer satisfaction, project management, design, community development, website, video, photography; to our nutrition expertise and services.As Hottie Detox is growing, we have high standards and expectations and want to build our team with people who have them, too. You’ll be a right match for our team if you’re committed to making the company the best it can be, thrive on opportunities to grow, have an innate drive to see results and communicate with excellence.
ABOUT Hottie Detox We created Hottie Detox is 2011 to strip the confusion from nutrition and wellness, through healthy recipes, detox teas, science-backed articles and tips, and products delivered in a digestible way. We also has a private practice where we coaches clients 1-1 to better health. Hottie Detox has grown from an education blog to a multi-platform wellness company including nutrition plans, detox line of products, online educational programs, and a shop with proprietary items to help inspire millions of women around the globe to feel amazing.Hottie Detox is far more than a healthy living blog or online resource, it’s an internationally recognized brand and business and a global community of people just like you interested in taking their health into their own hands, optimizing their well-being, nourishing their bodies, all while eating delicious food — no fluff, just the real deal.
- How many years of Customer Relationship Management experience do you have?
- How many years of professional photography experience do you have?
- How many years of Public Relations experience do you have?
- How many years of Written Communication experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- Are you in Miami, FL 33131?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you speak arabic?
- Are you able to commute to this job's location?
- When are you available to start this job?