We are a Miami based global nutritional supplement and online media company that caters mostly to women. Think PINK, GREEN JUICES AND SEO.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, hard working and talented Marketing Executive Assistant and E-commerce Strategist with previous experience working for an online retailer and or nutritional supplements, with excellent organization skills to join our global nutritional supplement company as part of a dynamic digital marketing and content creation team.
What you will be doing:
The Executive Assistant and E-commerce Strategist will assist the Director of E-commerce with the day to day tasks. This is a role for a candidate who has exceptional organizational skills that will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ongoing customer service and logging for e-commerce brands
- Entering and processing timely customer orders into our system
- Daily inventory sync and merchandising of products on e-commerce sites
- Act as liaison between our warehouse, production, marketing and buying teams
- Coordinate and execute new product uploads on a weekly basis
- Creating original educational graphic/blog/video content
- Manage E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify, Netsuite, and Simplistic Tools, Klaviyo, Sailthru as well as Excel
- Editing photos with adobe programs and preferably videos.
- Creating and writing original social media posts following the social media calendar
- Daily customer service via social media, email, and answering phones
- Connecting with customers, social influencers and bloggers to answer questions, promote and/or share our brand
- Developing original ideas to improve our brand image and marketing efforts
- Researching effective engagement techniques on multiple platforms
- Monitoring and maintaining social media pages
To perform the job successfully and in a timely manner, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Attention to user needs and prioritization of user experience
- Extremely detailed-oriented and organized
- Develop customer lifecycle campaigns from onboarding flows, to retention, to at risk of lapsing emails
- Ability to communicate and connect with social influencers and bloggers - positive, upbeat and energetic
- Maintain our customer Loyalty program
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously while executing flawlessly
- Proactive self-starter eager to learn various aspects of our e-commerce business
- Team player and ability to multitask
- Flexible and adaptable to a very fast-paced environment
- Must be able and willing to lift and carry up to 10 lbs., perform frequent repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, and pulling
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
What You'll Bring
- Minimum 0-4 years experience in E-Commerce or Studio environment
- Experience working with Klaviyo and or Sailthru
- Knowledge of E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify, Netsuite, and Simplistic Tools, as well as Excel
- Experience in the Dietary Supplement, Retail Industry and with selling consumer product online
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and embrace changes.
- Keen eye for details and understanding of retouching/editing photos
- Pro active and self efficient, able to multi task and problem
- Experience with key email metrics to support and recommend innovative marketing strategies
- Knowledge in CAN-SPAM, GDPR and email best practices
- Ability and willingness to quickly learn tools and processes
- Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance
- Excellent organizational skillsAbility to work in fast-paced environment while meeting strict and aggressive deadlines
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Google Applications: email, calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Undergraduate degree (concentration in communications, journalism, international development, gender, public health, or related field preferred) or equivalent work experience of 3 years in a professional setting
- Office experience (communications/public relations/journalism experience preferred)
- Excellent English writing, editing, and proofreading skills; experience with copyediting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to illustrate minimal icons and graphics in Illustrator
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Great sense of fashion, girly, sassy humor that is easily conveyed through writing social media posts
- Hard worker and quick learner; able to pick up on institutional voice and shape research and programmatic findings for a broad audience
- Proactive, able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize well, with strong self-motivation
- Project management and/or budget management
- Experience with AIMS and/or Shopify
- Previous marketing and digital strategy experience in nutritional supplement industry
- A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At Hottie Detox we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different; its what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.
- Knowledge of the health and nutritional supplement industry
- Second language skills (Spanish, French, Portuguese, and/or Arabic also useful)
- Journalism and/or professional fact-checking and copyediting, PR experience
- Graphic design (Adobe Design Suite, such as InDesign and Photoshop)
- Photo and film editing
We want to know your story and how it fits into ours. Qualified candidates should apply with a cover letter, resume, social media handles, and two samples of writing/video creation/ photography/or other example of your skills.
Please include 3 references.
***SUBJECT TO DRUG TEST AND A BACKGROUND TEST***
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Salary: 27,000-45,000 depending on experience